Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Post New Question
Subscribe to Interview Questions
What are the two main parts of XML file?
Posted By :
Posted Date :
October 08, 2011
XML file consists of :
1.Prolog : XML declaration , DTD
2.Root Element: Elements -> elements attributes and values , Data
You can also find related Interview Question to
What are the two main parts of XML file?
The entry point to any of a .net project is a static void Main() because.....
The main has to be called when the class is loaded
what is used to execute a .net file from the command prompt ?
csc is C# compiler abbreviation is C Sharp Compiler
Which command executes the contents of a specified file?
Disadvantage in File Processing System?
1.Data redundancy & inconsistency.
2.Difficult in accessing data.
5.Concurrent access is not possible.
What is the main purpose of having Conversation Group?
It's a way of grouping all the dialogs that are used for a particular task. All the dialogs associated with processing a particular order would be grouped into a single conversation group. The conversation group is implemented as a conversation group identifier, which is included with all messages in all dialogs contained in the conversation group. When a message is received from any of the dialogs in a conversation group, the conversation group is locked with a lock that is held by the receiving transaction. For the duration of the transaction, only the thread that holds the lock can receive messages from any of the dialogs in the conversation group. This makes our order entry application much easier to write because even though we use many threads for scalability, any particular order is only processed on one thread at a time. This means we don't have to make our application resilient to problems that are caused by the simultaneous processing of a single order on multiple threads.
How u can create XML file?
To write Dataset Contents out to disk as an XML file use:
What is the Main Difference between ASP and ASP.NET?
ASP Contains Scripts which are not complied where as in asp.net the code is compiled
How are web parts developed in SharePoint?
Web parts are developed in Visual Studio .Net. VS.Net offers many web part for SharePoint and page templates and can also be downloaded from the Microsoft Site and the link is.
how do you install web parts In SharePoint?
to install web parts In SharePoint Web Parts should be distributed as a .CAB (cabinet) file using the MSI Installer.
What are the main benefits of Office SharePoint Server 2007?
Office SharePoint Server 2007 provides a single integrated platform to manage intranet, extranet,and Internet applications across the enterprise.
* Business users gain greater control over the storage, security, distribution, and management of their electronic content, with tools that are easy to use and tightly integrated into familiar,everyday applications.
* Organizations can accelerate shared business processes with customers and partners across organizational boundaries using InfoPath Forms Services-driven solutions.
* Information workers can find information and people efficiently and easily through the-facilitated information-sharing functionality and simplified content publishing. In addition, access to back-end data is achieved easily through a browser, and views into this data can be personalized.
* Administrators have powerful tools at their fingertips that ease deployment, management, and system administration, so they can spend more time on strategic tasks.
* Developers have a rich platform to build a new class of applications, called Office Business Applications, that combine powerful developer functionality with the flexibility and ease of deployment of Office SharePoint Server 2007. Through the use of out-of-the-box application services, developers can build richer applications with less code.
what is the use of using web.config file
By using this web.config file we can store sqlconnection string.This SqlConnection String can be accessed any where in your application.for security purpose of connection string also we can use web.config.
Can we have more than one web.config file in our application?
Yes,we can create or use more than one web.config file in our application.
What is contained in the AppManifest.xaml file in silverlight?
The AppManifest.xaml file contains the deployment details needed to run the silverlight application.
What are the files contained in the .xap file in Silverlight?
A basic xap file in silverlight will have an assembly related to specific code for the application, an application manifest file and any additional assemblies need to run the application. At a minimum, two files are needed, the application manifest file and the application assembly.
Quick Links For Interview Questions Categories:
Find questions, FAQ's and their answers related to .NET, C#, Vb.Net, Sql Server and many more.
Now you can find lots of .NET, C#, Vb.Net, SQL Server,Windows, ASP.Net related Questions and their Answers here at www.dotnetspark.com. Our aim is to help you pass your certification Exams (MCP, MCSD, MCAD etc.,) with flying scores and get good name in your company.
So, Start looking our
section daily and improve your .NET Skills. You can also help others by posting Interview Questions and their Answers in this section.
Hall of Fame
Terms of Service
Tell A Friend