1. OnInit (Init) -- Inializes all Child controls on the Page
2. LoadControlState -- Loads the Control State
3. LoadViewState -- Loads the View State
4. LoadPostData -- Control properties are set according to the received form data
5. Load -- Actions can be performed on the controls as all the pre-activities are complete by this time
6. RaisePostDataChangedEvent -- This event is raised if data has been changed in previous and Current Postbacks.
7. RaisePostBackEvent -- This event handles the user action that caused the Postback.
8. PreRender (OnPreRender) -- This event takes place between postback and saving viewstate. Till this stage changes will be saved to the control.
9. SaveControlState -- Self Explanatory
10. SaveViewState -- Self Explanatory
11. Render -- Generates artifacts at Client side (HTML,DHTML,Scripts) to properly display controls
12. Dispose -- Releases unmanaged Resource ( Database connections, file handles)
13. Unload -- Releases managed Resources ( Instances created by CLR)