The following are the basic recommendations when attaching or restoring Database(s) from other source:
1. Do not ATTACH or RESTORE databases from unknown sources.
2. These databases could contain malicious code that might execute unintended Transact-SQL code or cause errors by modifying the schema or the physical database structure.
3. Before you use a database from an unknown source, run DBCC CHECKDB on the database on a nonproduction server first.
4. Examine the code, like stored procedures or other user-defined code.
5. If you feel everything is fine thenonly proceed with production server.