Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Post New Question
Subscribe to Interview Questions
Posted By :
Posted Date :
March 29, 2010
1. Allows stations to be attached via twisted pair cable.
2. 10 refers to the transmission speed of 10 Mbps.
3. "T" refers to twisted pair cable.
4. In a 10BaseT network, each computer (node) is connected to a hub.
You can also find related Interview Question to
1. 10Base-2 (thin coaxial cable) is also referred to as thinnet.
2. In 10Base-2, "2" refers to approximate maximum segment length of the cable which is 185 meters.
3. 10Base2 uses RG-58 coaxial cable with BNC connectors.
10BASE-T - I
1. Ethernet standard known as twisted pair Ethernet.
2. Uses a star bus topology.
3. Stations are connected to a hub using pairs of twisted cables
(A)Failure of one system does not affect entire network
(C)Addition and removal of device does not affect network
1. It uses a physical star topology in which each node connects to a central hub .
2. The hub is a multiport repeater. It receives the signal from one port, regenerates it and passes the signal to all the other ports .
Meaning of 10BASE-T?
10 refer to 10 Mbps transmission speed, Base is for baseband signaling and T stands for twisted pair cable
10Base T Specifications and Limitations?
1. Specifications include:.
(A) Fault Tolerant
(B) Easy Troubleshooting
(C) Easy Moves and Changes
2. Limitations include:
(B) Sensitive to noise
(C) Number of computers connected
1. Ethernet standard that operates over fiber optic cable and covers a distance up to 2 k.m.
2. Multimode fiber and Straight Tip (ST) connector are used to build 10Base-FL segment.
10Base FL components:
.Medium Attachment Unit (MAU)
Quick Links For Interview Questions Categories:
Find questions, FAQ's and their answers related to .NET, C#, Vb.Net, Sql Server and many more.
Now you can find lots of .NET, C#, Vb.Net, SQL Server,Windows, ASP.Net related Questions and their Answers here at www.dotnetspark.com. Our aim is to help you pass your certification Exams (MCP, MCSD, MCAD etc.,) with flying scores and get good name in your company.
So, Start looking our
section daily and improve your .NET Skills. You can also help others by posting Interview Questions and their Answers in this section.
Hall of Fame
Terms of Service
Tell A Friend