Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Post New Question
Subscribe to Interview Questions
Posted By :
Posted Date :
March 29, 2010
1 An association that promotes engineering and electronic improvement.
2. IEEE 802 was started in February 1980.
3. IEEE 802 committee defines frames, speed, distances and types of cabling to use for networking.
You can also find related Interview Question to
What do you mean by network communication standards?
Network communication standards are certain rules and specifications framed by standard organisations for manufacturing network hardware and developing network software.
Major communication standards have been formed by the organisations like ISO, IEEE etc.
.Also known as Standards Development Organization (SDO)
.Develop, maintain, improve and revise standards
1. International organozations - International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
2. National organozations - American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
3. Regional organozations - Euro-Asian Council for Standardization (EASC)
IEEE 802.3 Logical relationship with OSI Reference Model?
1. IEEE 802.3 physical layer corresponds to the OSI physical layer.
2. OSI data link layer is divided into two IEEE 802 sublayers .
(A). The Media Access Control (MAC) sublayer .
(B). The MAC-client sublayer .
IEEE 802.6 Standard ?
1. Mainly developed for MANs .
2. Uses the Distributed Queue Dual Bus (DQDB) network form.
3. DQDB is Data-link layer communication protocol .
4. Used for data, voice and video transmission based on cell switching technology.
5. DQDB can cover distance up to 30 miles and supports transfer rate ranging from 34 Mbps to 154 Mbps.
6. DQDB consists of two unidirectional buses .
Quick Links For Interview Questions Categories:
Find questions, FAQ's and their answers related to .NET, C#, Vb.Net, Sql Server and many more.
Now you can find lots of .NET, C#, Vb.Net, SQL Server,Windows, ASP.Net related Questions and their Answers here at www.dotnetspark.com. Our aim is to help you pass your certification Exams (MCP, MCSD, MCAD etc.,) with flying scores and get good name in your company.
So, Start looking our
section daily and improve your .NET Skills. You can also help others by posting Interview Questions and their Answers in this section.
Hall of Fame
Terms of Service
Tell A Friend