Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Post New Question
Subscribe to Interview Questions
Single Mode Fiber Optic cable?
Posted By :
Posted Date :
March 26, 2010
1. A type of cable that has only a single strand of glass fiber with a thin diameter.
2. Fiber optic cables that use lasers are known as single mode cable.
You can also find related Interview Question to
Single Mode Fiber Optic cable?
Multi Mode Fiber Optic cable?
1. A type of cable that contains a glass fiber with a larger diameter.
2. It is a 62.5/125 micrometer fiber cable.
Fiber Optic Cable Characteristics?
1. Bandwidth - Carries large amount of data ranging from 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
2. Segment Length - Transmits data signals over larger distance.
3. Interference - No electric signals pass through these types of cables thus providing security.
Fiber Optic Cable Types?
Fiber optic cables can carry signals in a single direction.
Fiber Optic Cable Types:-
1. Single Mode.
2. Multi mode.
Fiber Optic Cable Connectors?
1. Straight Tip (ST) - Joins individual fibers to optical devices.
2. Subscriber Connector (SC) - Attaches two fibers to send and receive signals.
3. Medium Interface Connector (MIC) - Joins fiber to FDDI controller.
4. Sub Miniature Type A (SMA) - Uses individual connectors for each fiber stand.
5. Fiber Jack - Attaches two fibers in snap lock connector.
Fiber Optic Medium?
1. Consists of centre glass core surrounded by cladding.
2. Electrical signals are converted into light signals.
3. A phenomenon called as total internal reflection is used for transmission.
4. LED or laser is used to transmit signal
How to restart SQL Server in single user mode? How to start SQL Server in minimal configuration mode?
SQL Server can be started from command line, using the SQLSERVR.EXE. This EXE has some very important parameters with which a DBA should be familiar with. -m is used for starting SQL Server in single user mode and -f is used to start the SQL Server in minimal confuguration mode.
Which authentication mode lets you use both SQL Server logins and Windows logins?
Mixed Mode authentication mode lets you use both SQL Server logins and Windows logins?
How many classes can a single .NET DLL have?
How many classes can a single .NET DLL contain?
How many classes can a Single .NET DLL Contain?
What is the order of PageRequestManager class events ,when a single asynchronous AJAX request is made?
Can i add more than 1 web.config file in a single application?
Yes, it is possible to add more than 1 web.config file in a single application.
Can multiple catch blocks be executed for a single try statement?
No. Once the proper catch block processed, control is transferred to the finally block (if any).
So we can not execute multiple catch block in one try block
How To Get Description Value for Single Column in Table using SQL Command?
To Get Description of Single Column we need to use system function sys.fn_listextendedproperty. we need to pass the column Name is this case.
Command To Get Description Data for Single Columns:
SELECT * FROM fn_listextendedproperty(NULL, 'SCHEMA',
'dbo', 'TABLE', 'Table Name Here', 'COLUMN', 'Column Name Here')
Quick Links For Interview Questions Categories:
Find questions, FAQ's and their answers related to .NET, C#, Vb.Net, Sql Server and many more.
Now you can find lots of .NET, C#, Vb.Net, SQL Server,Windows, ASP.Net related Questions and their Answers here at www.dotnetspark.com. Our aim is to help you pass your certification Exams (MCP, MCSD, MCAD etc.,) with flying scores and get good name in your company.
So, Start looking our
section daily and improve your .NET Skills. You can also help others by posting Interview Questions and their Answers in this section.
Hall of Fame
Terms of Service
Tell A Friend