Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Post New Question
Subscribe to Interview Questions
Advantages of Hybrid Topology?
Posted By :
Posted Date :
March 24, 2010
1. Used for creating larger networks.
2. Handles large volume of traffic.
3. Fault detection is easy.
You can also find related Interview Question to
Advantages of Hybrid Topology?
1. Combines two or more different physical topologies.
2. Commonly Star-Bus or Star-Ring.
3. Star-Ring uses Multistation Access Unit (MAU).
Disadvantages of Hybrid Topology?
1. Installation and configuration is difficult.
2. More expensive than other topologies.
3. More cabling is required.
Advantages of DBMS?
1.Redundancy is controlled.
2.Unauthorised access is restricted.
3.Providing multiple user interfaces.
4.Enforcing integrity constraints.
5.Providing backup and recovery.
Advantages of Crystal Reports ?
Advantages of Crystal Reports :
Some of the major advantages of using Crystal Reports are:
1. Rapid report development since the designer interface would ease the coding work for the programmer.
2. Can extend it to complicated reports with interactive charts and enhance the understanding of the business model
3. Exposes a report object model, can interact with other controls on the ASP.NET Web form
4. Can programmatically export the reports into widely used formats like .pdf, .doc, .xls, .html and .rtf
Advantages of LAN?
1. Improves productivity due to faster work
2. Provides easy maintenance
3. New systems can be installed and configured easily
Single Node Topology ?
1. Single device, at times device called dumb terminal is connected to the server
2. Devices operates on files from server and returns them back after completing task
Advantage of Single Node Topology?
1. Easy to install, configure and manage
2. Least expensive
3. Single cable is required
Disadvantage of Single Node Topology?
1. Network consists of single device
2. Dumb terminal is dependent on server
1. All devices are connected to a common cable called trunk.
2. Maximum segment length of cable is 200 m.
3. Maximum of 30 devices per segment.
4. Server is at one end and devices are at different positions.
5. 50 ohm terminator is used.
6. Devices are not responsible for data transmission.
7. Number of collisions are more.
8. Daisy chain method can be used to add more devices.
Advantage of Bus topology?
1. Installation of devices is easy
2. Requires less cable compared to star topology
3. Less expensive and works better for smaller networks
Disadvantage Bus topology?
1. If backbone breaks, entire network gets down
2. Difficult to isolate problems
3. Limited number of devices
1. Each device is connected to a central device called hub through cable.
2. Data passes through hub before reaching destination
Advantage Star Topology?
1. Easy to install, configure, manage and expand
2. Centralized management
3. Addition or removal of device does not affect the whole network
Disadvantage Star Topology?
1. Requires more cable .
2. Failure of hub affects entire network.
3. More Expensive.
Quick Links For Interview Questions Categories:
Find questions, FAQ's and their answers related to .NET, C#, Vb.Net, Sql Server and many more.
Now you can find lots of .NET, C#, Vb.Net, SQL Server,Windows, ASP.Net related Questions and their Answers here at www.dotnetspark.com. Our aim is to help you pass your certification Exams (MCP, MCSD, MCAD etc.,) with flying scores and get good name in your company.
So, Start looking our
section daily and improve your .NET Skills. You can also help others by posting Interview Questions and their Answers in this section.
Hall of Fame
Terms of Service
Tell A Friend