Win Surprise Gifts!!!
Top 5 Contributors of the Month
Post New Question
Subscribe to Interview Questions
Advantages of LAN?
Posted By :
Posted Date :
March 11, 2010
1. Improves productivity due to faster work
2. Provides easy maintenance
3. New systems can be installed and configured easily
You can also find related Interview Question to
Advantages of LAN?
Advantages of DBMS?
1.Redundancy is controlled.
2.Unauthorised access is restricted.
3.Providing multiple user interfaces.
4.Enforcing integrity constraints.
5.Providing backup and recovery.
Advantages of Crystal Reports ?
Advantages of Crystal Reports :
Some of the major advantages of using Crystal Reports are:
1. Rapid report development since the designer interface would ease the coding work for the programmer.
2. Can extend it to complicated reports with interactive charts and enhance the understanding of the business model
3. Exposes a report object model, can interact with other controls on the ASP.NET Web form
4. Can programmatically export the reports into widely used formats like .pdf, .doc, .xls, .html and .rtf
Advantages of Hybrid Topology?
1. Used for creating larger networks.
2. Handles large volume of traffic.
3. Fault detection is easy.
Token Ring - IV Advantages?
Data collision does not occur
Every station is allowed to transmit data
Time required to carry the amount of data can be calculated
Minimum cable requirement
Token Ring - IV Advantages?
System collapses if links between nodes are malfunctioning
No alternative link to transmit the data
Data transmission is through single direction
Performance degrades when junk data is transmitted
Advantages of LINQ
LINQ queries offer three main advantages over traditional foreach loops:
1)They are more concise and readable, especially when filtering multiple conditions.
2)They provide powerful filtering, ordering, and grouping capabilities with a minimum of application code.
3)They can be ported to other data sources with little or no modification.
What are advantages and disadvantages of Microsoft-provided data provider classes in ADO.NET?
SQLServer.NET data provider is high-speed and robust, but requires SQL Server license purchased from Microsoft. OLE-DB.NET is universal for accessing other sources, like Oracle, DB2, Microsoft Access and Informix, but it's a .NET layer on top of OLE layer, so not the fastest thing in the world. ODBC.NET is a deprecated layer provided for backward compatibility to ODBC engines.
What are the features and advantages of Silverlight?
It compel cross-platform user experiences.
It has Flexible programming model with collaboration tools.
It outputs High-quality media and with a low-cost delivery.
It can be Connected to data, servers, and services.
Advantages of JTA over JTS
Java Transaction API is simple and more flexible to use. There are two levels in JTA API. The lower operations are taken by the server and the higher level operations are taken by the developers.
JTS is implemented by JTA. The higher level operations are handled by JTA and the lower level operations are handled by JTS.
what are the advantages of WCF service over Web Service?
1) WCF service supports both the HTTP and TCP Protocol
2) The reliability is more
3) It has a greater flexibility.
What are the Advantages of XAML?
1)XAML code is short and clear to read.
2)Separation of designer code and logic.
3)Graphical design tools like Expression Blend require XAML as source.
4)The separation of XAML and UI logic allows it to clearly separate the roles of designer and developer.
What are the Advantages of using CTE?
. Using CTE improves the readability and makes maintenance of complex queries easy.
. The query can be divided into separate, simple, logical building blocks which can be then used to build more complex CTEs until final result set is generated.
. CTE can be defined in functions, stored procedures, triggers or even views.
. After a CTE is defined, it can be used as a Table or a View and can SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE Data.
What are the advantages of a hosted SharePoint vs. one that is on an in-house server?
No hardware investment, i.e. lower costs
. No software to download - ready to start from the word go
. No IT resources - Anyone who has used a Web program like Hotmail can use it
. Faster deployment
What are the advantages and disadvantages of viewstate?
The primary advantages of the ViewState feature in ASP.NET are:
1. Simplicity. There is no need to write possibly complex code to store form data between page submissions.
2. Flexibility. It is possible to enable, configure, and disable ViewState on a control-by-control basis, choosing to persist the values of some fields but not others.
There are, however a few disadvantages that are worth pointing out:
1. Does not track across pages. ViewState information does not automatically transfer from page to page. With the session
approach, values can be stored in the session and accessed from other pages. This is not possible with ViewState, so storing
data into the session must be done explicitly.
2. ViewState is not suitable for transferring data for back-end systems. That is, data still has to be transferred to the back
end using some form of data object
Quick Links For Interview Questions Categories:
Find questions, FAQ's and their answers related to .NET, C#, Vb.Net, Sql Server and many more.
Now you can find lots of .NET, C#, Vb.Net, SQL Server,Windows, ASP.Net related Questions and their Answers here at www.dotnetspark.com. Our aim is to help you pass your certification Exams (MCP, MCSD, MCAD etc.,) with flying scores and get good name in your company.
So, Start looking our
section daily and improve your .NET Skills. You can also help others by posting Interview Questions and their Answers in this section.
Hall of Fame
Terms of Service
Tell A Friend