I've created a simple asp.net application to open a site and display the title of the corresponding web. But i'm getting FileNotFoundException while trying to open the site. The same code works perfectly when i run it in a console app.
Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
SharePoint 2007 x64
Visual Studio 2005
My target for the asp.net app is set to 'Any CPU'.
As far as permissions is considered i've checked that the current identity using which VS2005 hosts the asp.net app has full rights. In fact i've used the same identity for app pools in IIS.
As an asp.net web application
As a console application
Visit SharePoint User group - India
View Complete Post