i have a senario where in i am trying to insert data into a Database , i end up getting the above error 'Insert permission was denied on Object ', database ', schema ''.We have a DB which has all Storeprocedures and 90% of the tables . the remaining 10% of the tables are in a different database.I am having trouble inserting data into the second database.The storeprocedure is executed as a user who has permission on the DB and tables.Also the storeprocedure is given permission to a role in which the user is a member . The same role doesnt exists in the 2nd Database.I am able to do all DB operations in one environment . i am unable to do the same in the others.
View Complete Post