After spending times here and there on internet to find a solution to my problem I finally decided to post my question as I cannot find a suitable answer to my problem so sorry for the question as I am quite new in the CLR world.
I started a project running fine to enable similarity string calculation functions in SQL Server 2008.
I compiled the dll and all went fine. I used the following code for the assembly creation in SQL 2008;
EXEC sp_dbcmptlevel Solaris_NewDataModel, 90;
CREATE ASSEMBLY [TextFunctions]
WITH PERMISSION_SET = SAFE
CREATE FUNCTION Levenstein(@firstword NVARCHAR(255),@secondword NVARCHAR(255))
RETURNS float EXTERNAL NAME TextF
View Complete Post