I'm working with Report Builder 2.0 (we don't plan on getting SQL 2008 R2 - so NO 3.0 for us!) and have found that if I have an existing report using an existing stored procedure (it has 4 existing parameters) and I add a new field to the stored procedure
it will not refresh the
set. I have gone to the DataSet properties and executed the query(SPROC) where it does show the new field (so I know the sproc will
execute), but when I click OK and hit Refresh Fields it stops responding. I also tried the same steps without the Refresh Fields and still stops responding. I also tried to add the field name and it errored out as invalid.
The only work around I've found is to
View Complete Post