I have the most annoying problem with .NET Framework 4 (both full and Client Profile).
Basically, when I debug my application under the hosting process (vshost), the problem doesn't occur. I've found it only when I ran the .exe directly from it's location, and now I see that it happens when I debug it as well, but not under hosting process.
The problem is that I cannot see any text inside the labels, inside message-boxs (even the Yes-No text from the buttons has dissapered), from buttons or text-boxs, it simply dissapears.
I tried creating a new .NET Framework 4 project, and the problem didn't appear. So I decided to re-create my application from scratch (almost from scratch). I've created a new solution file, new project files and included the .cs and .resx files from my
previous solution. The problem persisted.
Interesting thing is though, that on my first solution I've changed the configuration platform to 'Any CPU' from 'x86', and the problem then appeared in either cases (even while running under the hosting process).
I wrote the app in VS2010. I am running on Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, SP1.
View Complete Post