I want to install sharepoint 2010 (Farm Installation),
In one single Machine, I am installaing--
(1) Win Server 2008 R2,(No active directory)
(2)Sql Server 2008 R2, and
(3)SharePoint Server 2010 EnterPrise.
(Note: A.D. is on another different machine).
So My Concern is: (mainly about users)
1. what user should install Win Server 2008 R2 (let say SpAdmin).. do this user be added in Domain Controller as an
2. Do i install SqlServer 2008 R2 with a separate user (let say SqlAdmin) .... //or same user as above
3. In SharePoint 2010 UserProfile Services, ... which user should i make administrator.(let say, SvcAdmin)
4. Finally , in services.msc --> there is also userprofiles-> logon as "default account"-> is it related to userprofile in
sharepoint server 2010 in any way?
Need some help.
Thanks in Adv.
View Complete Post