We have a requirement to implement quite a complex cascading drop down list solution. I am aware that there are numerous articles on how to do this however I would like to confirm if it is possible to achieve the following:
1. A drop down list with multiple selections for field A. User selects field A.
2. Field B is automatically populated based on field A which was selected above.
3. A filtered drop down list appears for field C. This filtered drop down list is based on field A & B which was previously selected. User selects field C.
4. Field D is automatically populated based on field C which was selected above.
5. Field E is automatically populated based on field C which was selected above.
6. Field F is automatically populated based on field C which was selected above.
My programming skills are very limited and how I would ideally like to connect the form to a list in SharePoint so that the values can be easily maintained. We are using a browser form and would appreciate any ideas or suggestions on how to create the above
functionality. Just out of interest, The custom drop down list for field C will probably have 100 values and overall we have about 5000 records which need to be autopopulated and filtered.
Thanks for any help
View Complete Post