On sharepoint 2007, I did the following:
- Created a workflow
- Made a copy of it (associated with the same list)
- changed the copied workflow
- deleted the original workflow
after deleting the original workflow, my copy stopped working, saying it couldn't find one of the aspx files. I restored the original workflow, and it works now, but it would seem that I have something linked from the original workflow to the copied workflow.
Obviously I'm doing something wrong - my guess is that copying a workflow and associating it with the same list wasn't such a good idea. Here are my questions:
- What is the right way to copy a workflow to keep a history for test purposes
- how to I de-link my new (copied) workflow from my original workflow?
Thanks for your help. I'm obviously new at this, and could use all the advice that I can get.
View Complete Post