I need to add about 100 or so pages to my MOSS 2007 Keyword/Best bets (because we have an bespoke web application that I want to include in SharePoint search results). But the Manage Keywords page ( /_layouts/listkeywords.aspx) is letting
me down a bit.
1. I can't sort by Keyword - the list is just displayed in the order I added each new keyword - quite useless. How can I keep track of what keywords I have and haven't added?
2. I can't even reliably search on the terms I've added to the best bets as they are truncated at the end with ...
3. Next I can't easily test whether I've added a URL or not as they are not even shown on the Manage Keywords page.
And then there are the other glitches, like:
4. The error you get when you add a new best bet to the end of a list of best bets that have been saved and sorted. It says the text limit is 100 but if you just insert your new best bet in alphabetical order it saves fine!
5. when you try to add and delete a best bet before saving as described in:
Microsoft can there be improvements here?
View Complete Post