I have an strange issue with the results and the refinement i will try to explain the best i can.
I have an infopath form that has combo field with multiple values in a repeating section, then i promote this fields as a combined to show all the values in the doc lib so if the users choose red in one section then repeat the section and choose green in
other section i get this output in the doc lib "red green", i made a managed property out of this field and use it in the refinement panel when i do the search i get the same output most of the time "red green" some times i get this "red; green yellow" with
a ";"but always this happen when i check the form and have the exact values so the ";" doesnt really affect. Then i made a custom filter generator to use it in the refinement this works spliting the results if they have a line feed " " or ";" it works fine
i get red (1) green (1) yellow (1). In the production enviroment i have the same form the only difference is that first the values show the fist value not a combined so i update the form to show the fields i required as combined field. The thign is that here
i see the fields in the doc lib fine red green yellow for one user but when i do a search i get the results like these red;red green and yellow it adds the first value after"
View Complete Post