I resently got some great help on a recent posting of mine. However now in further testing I've noticed a problem with the postback. I'm using MS Report Viewer, and when I ran the SQL Stored Procedure, as well as testing the Dataset (xsd), both
returned all the variables I inputed manually. However from the site, the report viewer is only returning 1 or 2 of the 4 variables I submitted.
Here is the Stored Procedure:
ALTER PROCEDURE dbo.GetDownloadDetails_Soft
DECLARE @x XML
SET @x = '<root><x>' + REPLACE(@ProgramName, ',', '</x><x>') + '</x></root>'
WHERE ProgramName IN (
SELECT x.value('.', 'VarChar(2000)')
FROM @x.nodes('/root/x') AS a(x))
ORDER BY StatusDate
On the website, a user selects the programs they want to generate a report from. Once selected they click on a "Generate Report" button, which does: