I am running into casting issue with this scenario:
1. I made a custom object lets call it EmployeeObject.
2. The Employee object is wrapped in the EmployeeWebservice.
3. I have a client application project lets call it EmployeeClientApplication and a class library called DoSomeWorkClassLibrary. Both EmployeeClientApplication and DoSomeWorkClassLibrary reference the EmployeeWebService and need to be able to pass
the EmployeeObject back and forth.
4. The EmployeeClientApplication also references the DoSomeWorkClassLibrary.
5. The employeeObject in the EmployeeClientApplication becomes EmployeeClientApplication.EmployeeWebService.EmployeeObject.
6. The employeeObject in the DoSomeWorkClassLibrary becomes DoSomeWorkClassLibrary.EmployeeWebService.EmployeeObject.
7. The DoSomeWorkClassLibrary has a method called DoSomeWork that takes an EmployeeObject.
When I try to pass employeeObject from EmployeeClientApplication to DoSomeWorkClassLibrary by doing something like this:
DoSomeWorkClassLibrary.DoSomeWork(EmployeeClientApplication.EmployeeWebService.EmployeeObject), I am getting Unable to convert EmployeeClientApplication.EmployeeWebService.EmployeeObject to DoSomeWorkClassLibrary.EmployeeWebService.EmployeeObject.
I have searched high and low to fix this issue, I have tried changing the namespace of the reference.cs file of the webservice in
View Complete Post