We moved our SP 2010 Foundation server from one domain to another. We ran through all of the commands mentioned in
KB934838 here and all of the sites seemed to work without issue, however there are some areas throughout the Central Admin page we now can no longer access. One of the main areas is Configure
service accounts. When navigating to this page, we get the following error:
Some or all identity references could not be translated.
Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.
Correlation ID: f8fd7cbd-3f10-47d2-a44e-23c198ab5b56
Looking this correlation ID up in the logs returned this:
04/14/2011 15:07:06.83 w3wp.exe (0x11FC) 0x113C SharePoint Foundation Logging Correlation Data xmnv Medium Name=Request (GET:http://fal-demoserver9:34442/_admin/FarmCredentialManagement.aspx) f8fd7cbd-3f10-47d2-a44e-23c198ab5b56
04/14/2011 15:07:06.84 w3wp.exe (0x11FC) 0x113C SharePoint Foundation Logging Correlation Data xmnv Medium Site=/ f8fd7cbd-3f10-47d2-a44e-23c198ab5b56
04/14/2011 15:07:06.86 w3wp.exe (0x11FC) 0x113C SharePoint Foundation Configuration bmf2 High SID |0 cannot be resolved. Using old name: |1. |2 f8fd7cbd-3f10-47d2-a44e-23c198ab5b56
View Complete Post