I have a SharePoint serve 2007 farm, i was able to find users in one way trusted domains using the stsadm cmds for peoplepicker, after i installed the the patches from the February Cumulative Update (CU) i can no longer search domains for users, i have checked
the stsadm peoplepicker commands and they are all still there.
i get the following when i look at the logs "Error in searching user 'domain users' : System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x8007052E): Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password" i know all passwords are good as they were working, and the
search for accounts breaks as soon as the the patch is installed.
View Complete Post