Sesame Data Browser has just been improved with new features.
Here is what you get this time:
- Most recently used connections remembered
- Support for videos
- Complex types are not displayed by default any longer
- Ability to use with no Internet connection
- UserVoice forum for feedback
- Additional sample services suggested
- Improvements for Azure DataMarket, nÃÂ©e Dallas
- Bug fixes and small improvements, as usual
Let's focus on the main improvements:
Most recently used connections remembered
You no longer have to enter the same addresses again and again.
Sesame Data Browser will now remember the addresses you used and suggest
them to you the next time you want to open a connection.
The authentication settings are restored for each address you reopen.