After migrating reports from SSRS 2005 report to SSRS 2008 using visual studio 2008 report designer we lost filter conditions for reports. In tablix property window we are able to see only one filter condition out of 8 filters defined in orginal source file.
When we check RDL file the filters exists and when we deploy the report to sql server 2008 it works good.
When we try to edit report in 2008 report designer and save it it removes all the filters. When we deploy the report after editing in report designer it shows partial data. We are using filters to satisfy in condition
View Complete Post