I have a SQL 2008 R2 Enterprise instance (named SQLUTILITY) which is monitoring six other SQL 2008 R2 instances.
This instance has a single database: Sysutility_MDW.
The database was created when I ran the wizard to make it a Utility Control Point.
I then ran the UCP wizard on each monitored instance to point to SQLUTILITY.
I then also enabled Data Collection on each of the monitored instance to gather additional statistics (Server, Query, Disk).
The collectors and UCP have been running on each instance just fine, since I set them up on January 18<sup>th, </sup>2011.
However, today is February 1<sup>st</sup>, 2011, and the Sysutility_MDW database is now 300GB in size.
In SSMS I can see that the data file is really full, too.
There is only 1% of slack spa
View Complete Post