I've been getting this error, randomly when previewing two reports.
It does not seem to be based on report complexity, size, subreports etc. When
reports are deployed to server, they all run fine. I just get the out of memory error locally.
1. I have one version with 2 datasets, and a number of matrix, table and list data regions.
2. I have a second version with only one table data region.
3. There is no custom code, variables, prompts or generally anything other than basic
formatting in the report.
4. Both reports are based on the same SQL table.
I can seem to run the two reports (both based on same SQL table) a few times, and
then they start giving the out of memory error.
I can open other other reports and they preview fine locally.
What I've tried so far to no avail:
1. Deleted the downloaded data before refreshing the two reports.
2. Tried building the two reports before running.
3. Tried changing the process priority to high for devenv.exe.
4. Removed filters in the reports.
5. Changed the physical order of the underlying table.
6. Closed the reports and then re-opened them.
7. Close Visual Studio and Re-Open. This seems to work for a while and then the two
reports start giving the error messages again.
View Complete Post