I am working on deploying a program which was getting a silent error and then would close before it even started. I went into Debugging >> Exceptions, and turned on Managed Debugging Assistants. When i then ran this app, i got the
The assembly with display name 'BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder' failed to load in the 'Load' binding context of the AppDomain with ID 1. The cause of the failure was: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'BusinessObjects.Licensing.KeycodeDecoder,
Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
at the following line of code:...
Public Class CrystalReport1
Public Sub New()
MyBase.New '<-- error here!
I am not sure how to fix it personally.
I am developing on a Wi
View Complete Post