how do i show a selection of the records from a list ion a web part?
thanks in advance
View Complete Post
Hi i have content query web part. now i want to show the sharepoint list data into my content query part
using CQWP setting, i am able to get only one column data but not all.
pls let me know how can i get all list data in different style format
1. I created an team site in sharepoint server 2010.Nothing I added extra to the site.
2. Then I opened that site in sharepoint designer and created a new external data type.
this is an SQL server. I have a small database in my server, I added that as an external data type to this site.
3. I am able to add the database to my site.
4. Then I created an External List of type contact list as my database has article ID, author, data of creation etc.
5. This creation also sucessfull and when I clicked on create button , my external list appeared on the quick launch but it didn't displayed anything on the page it showed up the below error on the page.
Error Message :
I have created a KPI list and I want to show sections of the list on various parts of my site, however, I dont seem to be able to filter the list. Has anyone tried this and had any success?
I am using MOSS 2007 and my requirement is to show tooltip when I hover the mouse over the title column for each item. I am planning on storing the tooltip string for each listitem in a seperate column. Is there a way to do it. I am sure there is. Any help
is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
I have a sharepoint list[Managers] with groupby sector column. like below
Each Sector group by column data i want to display in label or panel control.
How to do that ? how to write the logic?
I have 1 dropdown in my sharepoint list with other columns. If dropdown value equal to 'xyz' i need to display some other controls, otherwise these controls should be hidden.
I am designing a data form - adding some formatting etc. I am able to see the webpart correctly in SPD split view, but when I trying to preview it, it gives me the following error