This is a multi faceted question, but any help is appreciated
- I have a Application Defination that loads normally with the exception of not being able to create the profile pages
- The database back end of Firebird through ODBC
- All the data is coming from stored procedures
- Why is that I have some string fields that if they are null, I get the following error: "An error occurred while retrieving data from <LOBInstance>. Administrators, see the server log for more information."
- When I check the logs, it's a System.OverFlowException. How could there be an overflow with a string?
- I'm not exceedingly familiar with XML, but isn't there a way to say a field can be nullable? It seems like I came across a similar problem working with Xpath / Xpathnavigator, but it was a while ago and I can't remember the circumstances
- If I change it so the output is a blank string, I suddenly get "The title property of entity <EntityName> is set to an invalid value"
- The error from the logs is "Exception handed to HandleXslException.HandleException System.ArgumentException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character"
View Complete Post