SSRS 2005 SharePoint add-in has been working on my systems for 2 years. Currently the SSRS add-in is only working on 1 server. I have 5 servers in the Farm and until last week SSRS was working on both of my WFE servers. Now it only works on 1. The only change
was we added .net 3.5 to our systems. I have checked the web.config on both server A and B. Server A works just fine Server B give me this error
An unexpected error occurred while connecting to the report server. Verify that the report server is available and configured for SharePoint integrated mode.
I don't see any errors in the SharePoint logs, Event Logs or SSRS logs on Server B or Server D. I have repaired SSRS SharePoint add-in on Server B. No luck. I have configured the disableloopbackcheck on all my servers. I made sure all .net updates have been
applied. Web.configs are the same on Server A and B. I don't know what else to check. We are not using Kerberos.
Server A WFE using Cisco ACE NLB
Server B WFE using Cisco ACE NLB
Server C Index & CA
Server D SSRS
Server F Project Server
View Complete Post