Working on an WPF 4 app today and noticed the VS 2010 Designer won't load after using Blend 4 Visual State Manager.
Basic info that I did.
1. Had a Button. Would display in both VS10 Designer and Blend 4.
2. In Blend 4, I right clicked Button -> Edit Template -> Create Empty.
3. Added ContentPresenter to Grid.
4. Back in Window.xaml, added Image to Button's ContentPresenter. Still works in both VS10 and Blend 4.
5. In Blend 4, went back to Edit Template and modified some of the States.
- Disabled: Grid Opacity 50%
- MouseOver: Grid Scale X/Y to 1.1
- Pressed: Grid Angle 15.
6. Save and go back to VS10, the designer won't load. Get the Yellow bar at top stating something like...
InvalidOperationException was thrown on "button": Property does not point to a DependencyObject in path......
The button now has an X with red circle in it.
Is this a know issue? Is there a fix?
It still works in Blend 4 and I can run the WPF app in both VS10 and Blend 4.
Thanks in advance.
View Complete Post