I've made an Infopath 2007 form hosted on a sharepoint 2007 server. I use 2 virtuals machine to test different user roles and setups. One thing is clear : Infopath 2007 is way faster than 2010.
- The form is opened from XYZ library in sharepoint.
- The form is created with office 2007 pro plus (infopath)
- The Sharepoint server is the 2007 one with all the latest upgrades.
- When opened with infopath 2007, it takes less than 1 second to load
- When opened with infopath 2010, it takes more than 10 seconds to load
- Every drop down in the form is populated from an XML file located on a web server.
- The form need full thrust permission and so use a CA certificate. Certificate which is created by the domain controller. (windows server 2008 r2)
- The form send email and browse active directory from code behind.
I wanna know why infopath 2010 take so long to load.
View Complete Post