I have problem with list webparts on Sharepoint foundation web site with anonymous access allowed.
Here is the configuration:
1. Sharepoint Foundation on win 2008 r2 server in standalone mode.
2. Anonymous access is allowed on the web site
3. All permissions are inherited from the top level site (anonymous users have reading allowed)
4. I've created custom xsl templates for rendering list content. They are all stored in Site Assets Library
5. I've added standard OOB list webparts to my webpart pages and linked those webparts to my custom xsl files.
6. everything works fine
7. But when I do an iisreset and try to reach my webpart page as anonymous user I get: "access denied. you do not have permission to perform this action or access
this resource." error
8. When authenticated user visits problematic page everything is fine for anonymous user too. (Visiting page as authenticated user is enough)
9. While I'm receiving an error, when I try to access xsl file it shows up in a browser so the xsl file itself is accessible.
Anyone has an idea? There is no custom code here or some references it is just plain old list web part with xsl file.
It looks like cache problem but I'm not sure
View Complete Post