I am trying to restore site backup to another server using following powershell cmdlet:
- import-spweb -identity siteurl -path abc.cmp
Before starting restore I have created the site with template same as present on source server. After executing the command it did not displayed any error in the Management shell window. When I checked the log file it displayed 127 warnings and 1 error as
- Error: List Images could not be imported because it uses the DocumentLibrary base template and the destination uses the 851 base template.
- Warning: User or group 18080 cannot be resolved.
When I am trying to access the page of the page library it is navigating to error page. This page contains Data form web part which is
the lists in the site. In the ULS logs I found following error:
- PermissionMask check failed. asking for 0x00000005, have 0x400000300C231061
I tried follwoing resolution steps:
- Provided the Full permission to the current user through which am accessing the site.
Still I am not able to fix the issues. Can anybody please guide me what would be the cause of these errors and what could be the resolution.
View Complete Post