The following was posted in a newsgroup. I have the same problem. Can anyone help?
"We have problem with freezing of Outlook. Please, we need your advise. Here
is description of our problem:
- We created workflow by using Visual Studio 8 for Sharepoint Services 3.
- Workflow is generating tasks for users in standard Sharepoitn list Tasks
a has his own content type.
- Notification email about created task is sent to the user
- Once user clicks on the button “Edit this task“ in MS Outlook 2007,
Outlook freeze and it’s needed to restart Outlook.
- If user click on the link for created task in body of the email, then user
is forwarded to the correct task in Sharepoint list Task
- Outl.ook 2007 is freezing in all of the cases (in our testing environment
and in our customer’s environment as well)
- This problem is not caused by content type. Outlook is freezing in case of
standard task with default content type as well.
- Outlook doesn’t freeze when we create testing workflow in Sharepoint
Designer. Anyway Sharepoint Designer isn’t solution
View Complete Post