Scenario on MOSS with Infopath Form Services:
- Two libraries - Library 1 is a list and Library 2 is Infopath form library (browser base form)
- A workflow in Library 1 creates a item in Library 2 and pre-populates the form with some data from the list (this works perfectly)
- Also a user can create a form directly in Library 2 (the form library)using the New button
- The form has a hidden field which captures UserName() and if User Name = another field in the form, the User can make a change, if it doens't match User can't change the data)
- When a user creates a new form in the library, the hidden field is correcty filled in with the logged on User.
- If they save, close and open the form, the field still shows logged in user
- BUT, if the form is created and saved in the form library by the workflow, and a user then opens the form from Library 2, the Username() blank.
- So, one a form is created by the worklflow and a user opens it after the fact, how do I capture the Logged in user who is opening it for the first or subsequent times?
Thanks for your help!
View Complete Post