Encountering a strange situation here.... a little background.
We have 3 nodes.
Two servers are dedicated WFE's. Node 1 & Node 3. They are load balanced with a CSS.
One server is a dedicated indexer/crawler. Node 2.
We recently moved our database from a single server to a SQL cluster. We used the SQL Aliasing method as outlined here:
Everything works great, EXCEPT node3 seems to be out of synch. All existing sites are operating as expected. However, any new site collections I create only function on node1. If you hit node3 you recieve the following:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.0 Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:14:17 GMT Connection: close
It's like the site doesn't exist on node3. It doesn't matter if a new site collection is created in a new contentdb or an existing contentdb, it doesn't work on node3. On node1, new site collections are displayed as expected.
Here is what I have tried:
an IISreset on node3.
Initiated a full index.
Manually initiated a sync via stsadm
stsadm -listolddatabases is not listing any orphaned GUIds.
created a new contentdb.
flushed the c
View Complete Post