We are currently using SharePoint Server 2007 and have multiple InfoPath lists configured and one workflow tasks list. We have workflows configured for these InfoPath lists using
Visual Studio to design these workflows and use InfoPath forms as the main document. After using the workflow items for a while we have changed and upgraded the workflow for the last year. The issue came when we tried to upgrade to the third version we designed.
We have two InfoPath lists in SharePoint that have identical form templates. In both lists there are around 3000-3100 InfoPath forms give or take. I modified the template to accommodate
some new fields and promoted additional fields but did not go over the
View Complete Post