I'm writing a web part in C# to query several document libraries, using a SPDataSource with the results going to a SPGridView.
I got the query to work just fine with a single document library, but when I switched the SPDataSource to CrossList mode (and added the "Web" and "Lists" tags to the query), I end up with no results. I've done a lot of digging around
on the web for examples of how to do this correctly, but always end up with the same result, no hits.
These are the only properties I'm setting on the data source:
ds.DataSourceMode = SPDataSourceMode.CrossList;
ds.UseInternalName = true;
ds.SelectCommand = queryString;
The query string looks like this (I added the formatting for readability... the actual query string is all a single line):
View Complete Post