View Complete Post
I am working a FQDN installation of SP2010 site and I am having touble connecting to it from Silverlight, when my Silverlight app is running outside that SP2010.
Just to include the note, that if I use the CLR client object model, from a Console Application, I am able to connect to the FQDN SP 2010 site, and get all data I need. Using the CLR and monitoring with fiddler there are two consequent requests made: first
GET to http://my_sp2010_site_fqdn/_vti_bin/sites.asmx, then POST to
http://my_sp2010_site_fqdn/_vti_bin/client.svc/ProcessQuery and Everything works fine.
However when it comes to the Silverlight Client I have troubles.
If I put my silverlight application in a web part inside my site, it works. If I put it on a regular site, outside SP - it does not work and following behavior is observed:
There is initial request sent to
but there is no consequent request to
That second request does not even show up in fiddler.
private ListItemCollection _projects;