View Complete Post
I created a sharepoint list instance in visual studio 2010 with English field names and not-english display-names.
when I deploy the solution and browse to the list I get non-readable field names. I tried to add
"xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" "
to the schema.xml file but didn't change anything. any clue?
I need to create a simple workflow using Visual Studio 2010.
Workflow having following activities:
1. Create a task assign to workflow initiator. This task have one dropdown field with two choice (Approved,Rejected).
2. Wait for the task change.
3. In Task edit form, only title and custom drop-down field are visible. User need to select from one of the choice and complete the task.
I have written a custom workflow in visual studio 2010 with custom Task Edit Form which is associated with content type and that content type is in turn associated with Task List. When an item is created in the target list to which my custom workflow is
attached, a task item is created when I click on that task item it loads the custom Task Edit Form page where I have defined the UI and on click of Approve button I just Alter the task by using method SPWorkflowTask.AlterTask(this._TaskListItem, taskHash,
true); when this line executed it executes the Task Changed invoked method where I am taking true and false value from the UI and updates the corresponding metadata in target list.
The problem is when I create 2 target list items their workflow status becomes pending and when I approve one of them, both the items get approved i.e. Task Changed event get called 2 times and both line items workflow status become completed. The task list
item corresponding to one approved get 100% completed but other one did not show its completion.