I am using AjaxAutoCompleteExtender in my asp.net program (C#) . I am applying the extender to a texbox and using internal Web Service. I am getting the desired result, when i am running from the development environment. After Publishing the site to IIS, I am not getting the list and not showing any errors. I have turned off custom errors. My website is not an Ajax Enabled WebSite. So i added the lines into my Web.Config.
I tried all service path.. http://localhost/Test/ WebService.asmx
and i tried ~/Test/WebService.aspx
While testing from the development environment, i am using the last one.
I am not sure whether this is the problem with the service path or any permission issue.
View Complete Post