I would love to know if anyone seen the following and found a workaround?
- Create an Issue Tracker list and a Tasks list
- Add a very simple workflow to the Issue Tracker list using SPD 2010 to:
- Create an Item in the Tasks list
- Update the Issue Tracker list item (e.g. to set it Issue Status value to Resolved)
- On the Issue Tracker list try to now view the list using a Gantt view (you will have to create one)
At this point we are seeing errors rendering the Gantt view and the ULS logs seem to indicate that the error is from some code that is trying to parse a multi-value column, and as best we can make out, the column it seems to be failing on is the
Property Bag (MetaInfo) column. The peculiar thing is that the Task list's Gantt view does render (with the same type of values in the MetaInfo column).
Weird one, and I would greatly appreciate it if anyone has a solution they can share!
View Complete Post