at a customer I have the following situation. We have a SharePoint 2007 Farm together with Exchange 2010. Whenever we enable a list for incoming e-mail the corresponding Exchange mail contact is created. So far, so good. But one of the properties of this
e-mail contact is the toggle "Automatically update e-mail addresses based on e-mail address policy" is not set. This is an issue because default it only gets a .local address and that is not enough.
Whenever I add an e-mail contact by hand this toggle is set. So I suppose that the way SharePoint sets this account differs from doing it by hand. Has anyone come accross this problem. Does someone have a solution or workaround.
Theo van Bokkem
View Complete Post