I inherite from a code of a collegue who left the company and I get some troule with a binding in it.
I have a list box binding which is define has follow :
As you can see from code above, there is a binding to ItemSource, but in code I could not find any datacontext set. This is the first thing.
Then if I add items to the list box trough a button dircetly from user interface whihc does lblScheduler.Items.Add(...), then I can see the item correctly display in the listbox.
But during the running of the application, when clicking on a particular buton, some asynchrone process happen which in fact take the list of items in this listbox and then store that list in database.
What it happenning is that right after pressing that button, my list box gets empty and my previous items desapears .
Then right after the button click even, I simply add the following code :
lbScheduler = _ListBoxSchedulerHelper.
View Complete Post