I am trying to set a content deployment between two farms (internal / external) but it does not work. Everytime I run the job, it fails with this error message:
'A list, survey, discussion board, or document library with the specified title already exists in this Web site. Please choose another title.'
What I have done:
1. I have created two webapps by the followings:
Classic NTLM auth, allow anonymous access
2. I have created one-one site collections to the webapp root, I used english blank site template on both of them
3. On the intranet site I have created a sub site from blog template
4. I have enabled the content deployment on the external server. The external CentralAdmin has a certificate, so I required the encrypted connection for the content deployment.
5. I have created a new path on the internal server:
Name - publish
Source webapp - http://intranet.test.local:80
Source site coll - \
Destination CA - https://externalCA:8090
User name - test\external_admin
Destination webapp - extranet80
View Complete Post