I am getting the following error on Rebuild Index Maintenance Task.
"Executing the query "ALTER INDEX [PK_cartrige] ON [dbo..." failed with the following error: "A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded.
A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded.". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or connection not established correctly."
Where can i find more details on troubleshooting this error and find more details on the error. It seems to be a persistant problem since sql server 2005.
- -Maintenance Plan has been working well for months.
- -Std Edition Sql Server 2008
- -Db Integrity check successfull
- -sort result in tempdb is off
- -keep index online while reindexing is off
- -local server connection works for all other jobs prior to the task
View Complete Post