Hi, I've got this ssrs 2005 report that works great passing a few
security related parameters from asp.net codebehind. However, there
are two date related parameters that won't be coming from my web form,
but rather from the report form itself. When I test the report's date
parameters from visual studio it work fine, but when I attempt the
same report from a reportviewer no matter what input I place on the
report's date fields or even if I select the date picker, the report
simply resets to default and reloads. And actually the date picker
from the reportviewer does not not even pop up.
Here's my aspx code:
<%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false"
ÃÂ ÃÂ CodeFile="~/Reports/CashSales.aspx.vb" ÃÂ Title="Cash Sales" %>
<%@ Register Assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms,
Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a"
ÃÂ ÃÂ Namespace="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms" TagPrefix="rsweb" %>
<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="Content1"
View Complete Post