I'm testing SP2010 to see if it will do what we need. I have three servers (VMs): DC, SQL, SP2010. I did a small farm install and ran through wizard in Central Admin after the install. I then removed the initial site collection that was
created with the wizard (it pointed to \\server). I then created a site collection that used SSL and pointed directly at FQDN.
The problem that I have is that the Silverlight control that is supposed to show the organization tree has no data. It is empty. I'm fairly new to the permission requirements and relationship between site collections, site templates, and my sites.
I'm not sure what of these might be causing problem.
View Complete Post