I have created a new site collection based on the Document Center template and it was created properly. However, im getting couple of errors , such as:
Error 1: When I click on the Document ID settings (Site Settings--> Site Actions--> Site Collection Administration--> Document ID Settings) I get the following error msg:
An unxpected error has occured.
Error 2: After uploading a document into the Document Center, trying to search for that documnent (by the Document ID) using the search at the root site of the document center, I get the following error msg:
Could not look up Docment ID "xxxxxxxxxx" due to an error encountered in Microsoft Search Server,
Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.
I have check all the services required for the Document Center including the Search Service and everything seems to be working properly.
I also traced the error (Error 2)exc in the logs through the Correlation ID, and this was the exception (Level: High):
SearchServiceApplicationProxy::Execute--Error occured: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component. (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likel
View Complete Post